Ads ....

Monday, November 14, 2011

What you will do to become Entrepreneur.

What should I do to open my own business?
I am not sure how many of us have never asked this question to ourselves and if you are one of them certainly you will find this post more interesting than anyone else. Reason is not that you are any way different than most of the people, the reason is you are even backward in nasty and time wasting thoughts of peoples imagination.
So let’s come back to the point. Why after more than three years of job and more than 26 years{those are excused who knew my real DOB} of my life I came to vomit all this with you when I certainly know that I will listen those preoccupied thougts from your mind that yahan per sabhi budhimaan hain kripyaa gyaan na baatian. So my sincere sorry to those gyani peoples that if they want to skip this is their own wish.
By d way … I wondered yesterday again when I saw the most intrigued topic of two college students who wanted to open there own business and I correlated that with the add of naukari.com that how passionate and the thought of opening a business is. I also correlated that with our college time gossips when we used to met with our zero programming skills and used to open big empires, and that too was happened when we had decided who is going to be CEO, CFO of CTO.  True our thoughts were impulsive, our intentions were right and our motive was genuine.
But had we missed anything? Were we lacked in capability? What was the reason that we were not even together with those thoughts of opening something of our own and now we laugh, move forward and never turn around to them?
Do we hate them? May be the answer of this can make some on of us closer to those ideas closer to those dreams and closer to real success of their own thoughts and imaginations.

No comments: